Thursday, June 27th 2019, 2:47pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

Map

Dear visitor, welcome to BeBees | Bee Browsergame. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 25th 2009, 6:21pm

Map

What if you were able to move in your map, but you are happy where you are. Then you are just checking your map to see what people are around you. Then you accidentally clicked an open square and moved. I was wondering if could make a button that allowed to revert to old space within the 5 minutes of the accidental move.
I posted this because I had this problem, but adapted to it. :)
yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the
assassin, killa instinct, murder the player, then steal honey, hold it for ransom, its more then a game, this is a passion! X(

Saturday, April 25th 2009, 10:48pm

Hello Honey_Strykr,

if you click accidentally an open square on the meadow there is a pop-up-window with the question:
Moving hive
Are You sure that you want move your hive to the selected location?
and the buttons "yes" and "no".

Why do you think this "are-you-sure"-question is not enough?

Jeanne

Monday, April 27th 2009, 11:37pm

ya...never mind ur doing a great job! :D
just testing u mod gotta keep u sharp ^^
yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the
assassin, killa instinct, murder the player, then steal honey, hold it for ransom, its more then a game, this is a passion! X(

11th

Administrator

Wednesday, June 10th 2009, 10:58pm

-][- 11th -][-

Okay ... before i close this thread ... with version 1.3.2 all players have the choice to move outside of the startring (new startring is the last actuall position if we update to version 1.3.2)

here existing the follow easy rules:

- both type of players (free or premium) can move to another position all 10 days

- all 60 days have you +1 ring more place to move outside of you startring. the 60 days count at your registerdate on bebees

- a premium player can click on map to a place where he like to move (up and down to the own ring) and can move to this point for free.

- a free player move random in accessable rings if he want to change the position (excample: if startring and position is 16, its possible that he move with random to any place in ring 1 or 2 ;) )

- for 5 GR can a free player move inside the own ring to a wish position

- for 100 GR both player types can move directly and to a wish position, inside the accessable rings

greetz
11th :)

PS: Sorry for my broken english.... :love: i'm daily in train and give my best...