Sunday, July 12th 2020, 8:59am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BeBees | Bee Browsergame. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 10th 2009, 2:10am

quick question - Eggs on the Map

whats with the eggs on the map are they just pritty decoration or can you get things from them
:love: Zaskaa :love:

Friday, April 10th 2009, 2:15am

Hello Zaska,

it is "pretty decoration" --> due to easter-weekend.

As with many other Christian dates, the celebration of Easter extends beyond the church. Since its origins, it has been a time of celebration and feasting and many Traditional Easter games and customs developed, such as Egg decorating. Today Easter is commercially important, seeing wide sales of greeting cards and confectionery such as chocolate Easter eggs, ... Even many non-Christians celebrate these aspects of the holiday while eschewing the religious aspects.

(copied from wikipedia)

Jeanne

Friday, April 10th 2009, 2:26am

also is the easter special going to last over the weekend or just today, and is the easter special start according to your time-zone?
yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the
assassin, killa instinct, murder the player, then steal honey, hold it for ransom, its more then a game, this is a passion! X(

Friday, April 10th 2009, 8:18am

Hello Honey_Strykr,

just have a look in this posting:
Easter 2009 - Special
So I'll close here.

I hope the linked posting is not mistakable?

Jeanne

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "JeanneDArc" (Apr 10th 2009, 8:45am)