Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 11:13pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BeBees | Bee Browsergame. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 7:49pm

Meadows

Hello

I just started :D

I upgraded one of my meadows to level 2 but it still has it saying "115 Honey Production per hour".. just like the level 1 meadows? Wasn't it suposed to increase hourly production when I upgraded it? Am I missing something?

And..

I am not undersanding if I am suposed to leave some of the free bees untrained? I have read "hints" post many times and I am still a bit confused about the free bees? Do I want to train my bees to be gatherers .. or is there some reason or importance to leave some untrained? Do untrained bees have importance?

Thanks for your help 8o

~Jenni~
♥Sweet ~Magic~ Jenni♥

jennifer†adrienne™

I am sweet like honey ... and may sting you if you ask me nicely : -)~~

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 11:45pm

Hello Jenni,

I think you did not have any free worker in your hive - so the upgrading of the meadow did not have any effect on the hourly amount of honey.

Upgrading the meadows is a well discussed topic. Some players do not upgrade the meadows generally (because they don't have any free workers most of the time). Some players get their whole honey supply by the meadows (but they have the problem, that the gatherer will not find any GR!!!). And some players try to find a balanced mixture of both.

In most cases you will find the combinations:
If you like to play offensive - honey supply with gatherer and stolen honey from other hives (all free workers trained to be attacker bees).
If you like to play defensive - free workers in combination with highly upgraded meadows and a lot of defence bees to prevent loss of honey by attacks.
Or something in between :-)

The amount of your hourly honey supply depends on how many free bees you have available in your hive. Free bees are the bees which have not been trained as gatherer, attacker, defender, spy, saboteur or guard bee. These free bees go to the meadows every minute for your hive and thus provide the basic supply for your beehive. The more free bees you have, the higher is your hourly meadow production.
Also, the expansion stage of your meadows determines the amount of the basic supply. The higher the meadows are expanded, the higher the honey production is.
Therefore, you have to find the balance which will provide the best honey production.
There is an exception, however. If you have not logged in for a longer time your meadow production will be reduced by 10 percent every day, even down to zero, so your hive can not be farmed any longer.
Meadow formula:
(0.12 factor * free worker bees * (sum of all stages of expansion of the meadows / 4)) + 100 = hourly meadow
Example Calculation:
(0.12 factor * 250 free worker bees * (level 4 + level 3 + level 7 + level 6) / 4) + 100 = 250 honey
Tip: Try to keep your meadow production low if your are not online often enough to spend the honey or don’t have defenders in your hive. Because once attackers observe that there is a lot of honey to steal it will be difficult to get rid of them again. On the other hand, it makes sense for you to expand your meadows if you come online frequently and therefore can squander your honey quickly.
Jeanne :-)

Thursday, March 19th 2009, 7:52pm

Hello Jenni,

I think you did not have any free worker in your hive - so the upgrading of the meadow did not have any effect on the hourly amount of honey.

Upgrading the meadows is a well discussed topic. Some players do not upgrade the meadows generally (because they don't have any free workers most of the time). Some players get their whole honey supply by the meadows (but they have the problem, that the gatherer will not find any GR!!!). And some players try to find a balanced mixture of both.

In most cases you will find the combinations:
If you like to play offensive - honey supply with gatherer and stolen honey from other hives (all free workers trained to be attacker bees).
If you like to play defensive - free workers in combination with highly upgraded meadows and a lot of defence bees to prevent loss of honey by attacks.
Or something in between :-)

The amount of your hourly honey supply depends on how many free bees you have available in your hive. Free bees are the bees which have not been trained as gatherer, attacker, defender, spy, saboteur or guard bee. These free bees go to the meadows every minute for your hive and thus provide the basic supply for your beehive. The more free bees you have, the higher is your hourly meadow production.
Also, the expansion stage of your meadows determines the amount of the basic supply. The higher the meadows are expanded, the higher the honey production is.
Therefore, you have to find the balance which will provide the best honey production.
There is an exception, however. If you have not logged in for a longer time your meadow production will be reduced by 10 percent every day, even down to zero, so your hive can not be farmed any longer.
Meadow formula:
(0.12 factor * free worker bees * (sum of all stages of expansion of the meadows / 4)) + 100 = hourly meadow
Example Calculation:
(0.12 factor * 250 free worker bees * (level 4 + level 3 + level 7 + level 6) / 4) + 100 = 250 honey
Tip: Try to keep your meadow production low if your are not online often enough to spend the honey or don’t have defenders in your hive. Because once attackers observe that there is a lot of honey to steal it will be difficult to get rid of them again. On the other hand, it makes sense for you to expand your meadows if you come online frequently and therefore can squander your honey quickly.
Jeanne :-)

Thank you very much for your reply.. i do think i am understanding more now.. :D

= i did not have any 'free bees'.. i had made them all gatherers to get honey :P

~happy buzzing~

Jenni
♥Sweet ~Magic~ Jenni♥

jennifer†adrienne™

I am sweet like honey ... and may sting you if you ask me nicely : -)~~

11th

Administrator

Thursday, March 19th 2009, 9:14pm

Thank you very much for your reply.. i do think i am understanding more now.. :D

= i did not have any 'free bees'.. i had made them all gatherers to get honey :P

~happy buzzing~

Jenni

-][- 11th -][-

Hi Jenni,

build up more living cells ;) you need both ... gatherer and meadow workers ;), later free workers for defense or attacker train ;)

greetz
11th :)