Search results 1-20 of 125.

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 6:14pm

Author: 11th

can't create an account

-][- 11th -][- can u try it again? What kind of browser you use? greetz 11th

Thursday, June 30th 2011, 5:23pm

RE: E-Mail Problem

Quoted from "HoneyWarehouse" Help needed Hi , sorry if I annoy you but I have a problem and I'm trying to solve it but I can't . The thing is that I want the mail of the activation again and I don't know the way to get it back because I deleted it by mistake . I hope you will help me Furthermore I would like to tell you something wrong I found in BeBees and that you will have to fix it . I will explain it to you while I'm going to show you some pictures. 1.So in the first picture at the statist...

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 3:10am

How about to?

Quoted from "-Cookie-" Anyone thanks for answering me all the questions I've done and sorry if I made you mad!Good night I will join back again tommorow No Thanks, I have to thank. Contact with the players is very important to me and only when you talk with the players, you will understand better what the players want to play the game. If you have questions or things again like to criticize, no problem. I do think I recognize constructive criticism. sleep good 11th

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 3:07am

Also an other

-][- 11th -][- Quoted from "-Cookie-" Hmmmm.... again i didnt say to give anything free , i also would like to say a problem! Quoted from "11th" normal my account is overall disabled for show, but this is missed. tomorrow is this disabled too, i don't know this before. i think this is the one and only case, what we forget. later at this day, this bug is repair and then you can clean this Quoted from "-Cookie-" When you phone to get royal jellys there is a guy talking. For the first 2 minutes he ...

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 3:01am

How about to?

Quoted from "-Cookie-" i know that i didnt say my life is bebees and im not playing just that game too :] But if you try to compare ur games with other games like ikariam or bitefight , you will realise that your game got low popularity -][- 11th -][- Why i must compare this game with others? This game is different to the games, what you told me. This kind of Game is unique world wide you have roleplay and strategic game in one game. The current state of the game is at 70 of 100 percent. After ...

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 2:52am

Also an other

Quoted from "-Cookie-" I don't think you understood everything I said and I feel sad. Anyway you need some moderators to help the other members! -][- 11th -][- I do think you understand, but I have a different view of it. You say to me, it leaves a bad impression when game master showed in the statistics. Up to a point with the Colony Statistic, is nothing of what you have written correctly. I give nothing for free to other players. What do you want to hear because if it is not the case? If any...

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 2:43am

How about to?

Quoted from "-Cookie-" but bebees is already dead , just 400 or 500 people playing -][- 11th -][- That is not true or is misleadin BeBees is a game, where u must not permanent online and we have each day over 3.000 different account logins. With next update we merge the games, that active players increase to. You can configure the game to your life and do not have to adjust your life to a game because it's only a game and not your life greetz 11th

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 2:41am

Also an other

Quoted from "-Cookie-" What about that? -][- 11th -][- Thats a Bug why you told me this in update thread. normal my account is overall disabled for show, but this is missed. tomorrow is this disabled too, i don't know this before. i think this is the one and only case, what we forget. Thanks for this Info... greetz 11th

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 2:32am

How about to?

Quoted from "-Cookie-" he won't get attacked by someone reallly really better he wont feel a noob cause everyone are noob people will start again playing with somewhere where he can make up at the levels of the first 1 bee in rankings so everyone gonna try more -][- 11th -][- All these things are on another meadow but just like you just write. I'm no friend of Server #1, Server #2 and and... thats the same unlogic, why many other games die In 5 Month comes the next player with same wish and the...

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 2:27am

Also an other

Quoted from "-Cookie-" I mean Game Master . The people who own the Game. -][- 11th -][- okay... i'm owner of BeBees.com, BeAnts.com and BeBugs.com For me it's important to play the game. So I understand the concerns and wishes of the players much better as a game master, who played the game itself. I am exempted from profits and rankings. I also did not appear in the statistics from the game. greetz 11th

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 2:24am

How about to?

Quoted from "-Cookie-" No!meadows are no need to this game ! a new server would help everyone! -][- 11th -][- What would be the difference? greetz 11th

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 2:21am

How about to?

Quoted from "-Cookie-" what about my a server LOOOL -][- 11th -][- I understand u but what i mean is, if new meadows coming, then existing for each new meadow own statistics. New server would be the number of players split unnecessarily. With new meadows we create the same Logic greetz 11th

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 2:14am

How about to?

-][- 11th -][- Hi -Cookie-, in the next 3 weeks we update the game to version 3.0 and this is a big update, where we change the meadow logic and enhance them, with new meadows. If this done, we can start new meadow features, where time-limited meadows coming. One of the new meadows is the "First Level 20" meadow. This meadow is about who was the first to achieve level 20th of queen-chamber. on this meadow existing no jelly royal to speed up anything and some new strategic functions, like a new k...

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 2:03am

Also an other

-][- 11th -][- Hi -Cookie- what you mean with "GM" ? greetz 11th

Monday, April 25th 2011, 11:25am

Special

Quoted from "carottedoux" Ok, thank you Therefore in conclusion even if I attack special all alone one, I could recovered GR that only once. Did I definitely understand? -][- 11th -][- Hi Carottedoux yes, now you have it correct understand. Tipp: search for specials what open and has any GR inside left. then u must nothing doing, but get GR to. greetz + happy easter 11th

Monday, April 25th 2011, 2:28am

Special

-][- 11th -][- Hi Careottedoux i think u understand the special description wrong or it's wrong describe. you get not per visit/trip 20 GR, the special what u mean is limited for 20 GR per Hive/Player. Excample: Special has 100.000 honey / 1000 GR inside but is limited 20.000 honey / 200 GR per Hive this means, that max. limit what one player can get from this special is 20.000 honey and 200 GR. the reason for this is, that some specials are to heavy for one player alone. if a group of players b...

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 11:19am

Some help please :] .

-][- 11th -][- Hi -Cookie- 1st => Sorry for my bad english... i try my best and hope every time that all understand me correct. if not, i have no problem to try it again, but told it me 2nd => in my hero chamber (i have test it with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer) i see this in the blue area you see the item that you will be offered for sale. If you click on Update items, the selection is reloaded. The offer is renewed each day with daily change. Would not you wait, so you ...

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 10:17am

Quoted from "Still" I'm sorry but I still didn't understood . What are hero items? Do you equipment for a hero ? -][- 11th -][- Hi Still, hero items are important and you can buy this at your hero chamber in the bottom area. with hero items you can costumize the game for you and your own gameplay. it existing some special items, where you can increase honey protection ... increase attacker fly-speed and strength, the same for defenders and many other things. go into your queen cell, then click ...

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 1:40am

-][- 11th -][- Hi Cookie the heroes pocket/case expands the number of possible items, what u can be stored for your heroe. you buy it 1x and it hold for ever normal players can save 5 items and premium members 10. with hereo pockes/case can you expand it. you see the value of possible items for your pocket/case in description of case/pocket. in your screenshot example 1 from 50 greetz 11th PS: if you have more questions, feel free to ask us!

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 9:43pm

Speed Days over Easter

-][- 11th -][- Hello BeBees Community to the players who go not away for Easter and spend time on the PC, to sweeten a little playing, I have decided to turn to the Easter holidays, the speed ON at the meadows. This means, that from 21. April 2011 | 00:00 AM (German Time) up to 24. April 2011 | 11:59:59 PM (German Time) following game settings are enabled: - double Birthrate for Bee Queen - Attacker/Defender reduces training time by 50% - Hero Battle break is reduced from 15 minutes waiting time...