Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 11:22pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BeBees | Bee Browsergame. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 5:30am

Im Eli, looking for a Colony!!

Hi im Elijah :)

i have just joined yesterday, i have read the wiki.
I have 6 home cells and 6 honey reserve chambers.
and i have 2 gather bee chambers. and everything is at lvl 4.

i still don't get my hero, im going to choose a hornet, since im sure eventually ill have to attack.
but im open to suggestions.
Im active and willing to learn lol.

im looking for a colony that will be able to send defender bees to defend me till im able to understand whats ahead of lvl 5.
what i did not understand in forum was this-
http://board.us.bebees.com/bebees-colony-area/colony-general/128-%D5%AE%D5%AF%D5%B5%D2%BF%D2%BF-colony-rules/

i read it twice and.. yeah. so im looking for colony to help me and has patience, etc..

unfortunately i can't lvl up now, im waiting till the Queen gives birth to all the empty slots/bees. so i can train some into gatherers and rest into what i may need later on. but im making thread to see if i get some options and info.
--------------------
Edit: i am lvling up Queen to lvl 5, im still looking for colony by the way. hope someone responds.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elijah Rose" (Mar 25th 2013, 5:12am)