Sunday, July 12th 2020, 12:47am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

Wednesday, July 29th 2009, 5:41pm

UPDATE: DOWNTIME: Bebees move to a bigger (and faster!) Server

Hello BeBees community,

11th just informed, that the move to the bigger server in the bigpoint network will be done really this month!

On Friday, 31.07.2009 at 08:00 o'clock (german time!!!) bebees will be switched off for a longer period of time. Hopefully everything is going well and the game will be reachable again in the evening. As soon as the time for going live from the new server is known, an information will be posted in the board.

While moving to the new server the game is going on (but not accessible) - so I recommend to create a big building queue with long-lasting jobs and be ready with all preparatiosn some minutes before 08:00 o'clock on Friday!

Jeanne

Good Morning everybody,

unfortunally the server-move is not finished by now. We'll keep you informed and 11th will post the time 1-2 hours before going online again.

Jeanne

Hello again,

the latest news are, that 11th will wait until 15:00 (german time) (means 2,5 hours from now on) and if there is no final start time on the new server to tell you until this deadline, he will change back to the old server.

We regret all the long waiting time and we all miss our bees very much ...

Jeanne

EDIT BY 11th

Actually we working on the new system, that we are shure, that all works correctly and no downtime again is needed ... please give us a little bit more time... if i have new infos for start, i tell it here for everybody

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "JeanneDArc" (Aug 1st 2009, 12:24pm)

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 2:37pm

Server maintenence

Do any GOs or mods no when the server is coming back online?

11th

Administrator

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 4:19pm

RE: Server maintenence

Do any GOs or mods no when the server is coming back online?

-][- 11th -][-

Hi Steven,

actually we working on the server move and i hope that we finished this today. after this i tell you the new IP from the server, that nobody must wait if the DNS Servers have actualizated... and can put the new ip in the own local hosts file

but ... if i see a time window where i re-open the login, i tell it here in board

greetz
11th :)

11th

Administrator

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 8:17pm

-][- 11th -][-

Okay ... the actually tests finished succesfully ... i think we need some hours more, if i can SAFE SAY that the game is open... thanks for your patience !!!

if i have some more good news, i write it here down...

greetz

11th

Administrator

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 11:33pm

-][- 11th -][-

Okay :) the move from old server to new server structure is finished and we switch the IP-Adress now. actually we wait if the IP-Adress for

www.bebees.com
us.bebees.com
de.bebees.com
pt.bebees.com
it.bebees.com
es.bebees.com
fr.bebees.com
ru.bebees.com

are actualizated.... if you ping this adresses you must get answer from =>

we show Sunday 10 a.m (German Time) if the ping resolve the correct adres and if it's we switch the Login Mode ON and Maintance Mode OFF :)

good night all

greetz

Sunday, August 2nd 2009, 7:57pm

Hello all,

three news:

• the board server was also down and due to the fact, that it is sunday, it took unfortunally till evening to fix it
  • the game was online for nearly 3 hours at lunchtime today, but with big bugs, so 11th needed to switch back to the maintenance-mode
  • the game will be going online again tomorrow / Monday at 11:00 o'clock (german time)
More details will follow (at the moment I don't know more ...)

Jeanne

Monday, August 3rd 2009, 9:04pm

Faster server???

If this is the new server, it seems to be a lot slower than the last one!

Edit by JeanneDArc:

The server is not the problem - the network is making trouble...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "JeanneDArc" (Aug 5th 2009, 6:08pm)

Wednesday, August 5th 2009, 6:05pm

NEWS - NEWS - NEWS

Hello,

I just got the information, that the technicans found the switch, which is making all the trouble with the bad performance, the often timeouts and the slow responding-times while playing.

A new switch is orderd and will be changed with the old one tomorrow morning.

We all hope, that we have afterwards very fast bees!

Jeanne

PS: One information for all the Premium Players:

The time lost (generous rounded off) through all this problems will be added at the end of your Premium-Time.

Thursday, August 6th 2009, 2:26pm

Hello.
Still no improvement. Server too slow.

Thursday, August 6th 2009, 3:19pm

server

hello.

server always slow. :(

11th

Administrator

Friday, August 14th 2009, 11:58am

-][- 11th -][-

Okay... now i'm shure that the server move is finished. the problems after the move was a defect Firewall and a defect Switch, so that we must change this both hardware and now works all fast and correct. sorry for the long time without good performance and dont reachable access to bebees. i give/set up all premium members 14 days more on time for premium, so that the days without gaming, not a problem about the premium delay time.

after the update to new version 1.4.0, i start a special event for all users, that we have some action more on meadows, to forget the bad server-move time

greetz