Sunday, July 12th 2020, 7:14am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BeBees | Bee Browsergame. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 22nd 2009, 1:46am

Speed Events in October 2009

Thanks to BuzzyBradBee for translating!

Hello BeBees male and female players,

in connection with the server relocation compensation week I got a lot of messages (in the forum, games and via e-mail), where I was asked if the server settings could be made permanent. After much back and forth I have come to a decision not to make those changes permanent, but to enter into a compromise -- compromise means: not forever, but for the entire month of October.

That means in plain language ... for the period

October 10, 2009 (00:00 Clock) to October 31, 2009 (23:59 Clock) [NOTE: German time]

- There is a double birth rate for the queen bee
- Attacker / defender Bees training time reduced by 50%
- The heroic struggle break of 15 minutes is reduced to 2 minutes
- There is twice as much revenue for honey yields from the meadows
- There is twice as much revenue for honey collectors Expeditions
- The construction time for all cell upgrades reduced by 50%

But that's not enough, because I am adding more on top!!!

So that we can finally clear away on BeBees some prizes, I've considered the following events for the month of October. There are 3 competitions and a raffle

The competitions are divided as follows:

Competition # 1 - player with the most increase in expansion points in October
(prize: 1 years premium + 50 Euro GR package)

Competition # 2 - player with most built honeycombs in October

Competition # 3 - player with the most honey per bee *** in the month of October

*** Calculated as:
Honey revenue in the month of October (by revenue collectors, meadows and theft of honey) divided by the maximum average population of the player for the period.

The raffle is as follows:

Of all the players who have completed in the month of October with either a Premium BeBees accont OR purchased royal jelly, I am giving away 3 Prizes!!!

First Prize: iPhone 3G
Second Prize: Playstation 3
Third Prize: 1 year Premium Package + 100 Euro GR

The raffle will take place in the first week of November and includes all the UserIDs which, according to Bigpoint payments, have something invested in BeBees. I hope you like my idea and we have long considered which events (covering all types of players, the old fox, the newbies and the half-old, half-new piglets) would be suitable here.

If there are any questions or confusion about this announcement, do not hesitate to ask.

Tuesday, September 29th 2009, 7:18pm

Speed Events en Oktobre 2009

Salut a tous

A partir du 1.10.2009 (00:00 heure) jusqu´au 31.10.2009 (23:59 heure)

-La reine aura 2 fois plus de taux de natalite´.

-Le temps de formation des assaillantes et des protectrices sera reduit de 50%.

-Le temps entre les combats de super Bebees sera reduit de 15 min. á 2min(combat possible tous les 2 min.)

-La production de miel de la prairie sera multiplier par 2.

-La recolte de miel des butineuse sera multiplier par 2.

-Le temps de construction de toutes les alveoles seront reduit de 50%.

C´est pas fini, l´Administrateur 11th a encore une surprise. Pour que l´ont puisse avec Bebees gagner des prix,il y aura aussi 3 competitions et une gagnotte au tirage.

Les competitions:

-1ere competition:

Joueur avec le plus de point de construction pendant le mois d´oktobre gagnera/prix: 1 ans Premium + 50€ de GR(paket de GR)

-2eme cometition:

Joueur avec le plus de construction d´alveoles pendant le mois d´oktobre gagnera/prix: 1 ans Premium + 50€ de GR(paket de GR)

-3eme competition:

Joueur avec le plus de miel par abeille***pendant le mois d´oktobre gagnera/prix:1 ans Premium + 50€ de GR(paket de GR)

***Le miel par abeille sera compter grace au taux de miel gagner en oktobre (que se soit avec les butineuses,avec la prairie ou d´un vol de miel) diviser par le taux maximales d´habitation dans la ruche pendant le mois d´oktobre.

La gagnotte:

Place:1) iphone 3G

Place:2) Playstation 3

Place:3) 1 ans premium + 100 Gr (packet de GR)

Le tirage de la gagnotte sera fin oktobre ou premiere semaine de novembre et dans la gagnotte au tirage seront tous les User ID qui qui ont investi dans le jeu de Bebees .Le system de paiement de Bigpoint Bebees nous donnera une liste de tous les User ID .

Bonne chance et amusez-vous bien. :thumbsup: