Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 10:29pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BeBees | Bee Browsergame. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

xsword

Unregistered

Monday, May 4th 2009, 7:39am

Hero items with stats

When using hero items with stats added they are not being added when you attack another hero, I hope this is being looked into. They only show the basic stats, my stats with the bonus items should show all my stats at 20 21 20 and 19

l:
Strength:
Agility:
Intelligence:
Stamina:
Lives: 2000
v s

Defender
-

Monday, May 4th 2009, 4:00pm

Hello xsword,

at the moment the hero-fight-report only tells about the trained value. In the fight the value-increases due to items and special items are calculated correct - but not printed in the report. (you see it in the increase of lives)

With one of the next updates the hero-fight-reports will be redesigned. You will find in the report the total values (trained values plus values through items). Additionally you will find the picture of the chosen hero in the user-profile-page - so you will see, if your opponent has a wasp, a bumblebee or a hornet, the trained values of the hero and you will see the (pictures of the) items actually positioned on your hero - but not the values and special features of the items!

If you fight against the hero you will find out about his real strength - so the report will consists trained+item values. (but also no information about the special feature)

Jeanne

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 10:23pm

but if you do that everyone will know what you have. And will basically abuse your hero or never attack it. I love the other i deas, but i dont like people having the ability to see our gear, cuz that could give them unfair advantage. Cuz now you can only ask people the stats of the hero they fought but not the gear. Cuz gear is a secret weapon, and i think it should be kept secret.
yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the
assassin, killa instinct, murder the player, then steal honey, hold it for ransom, its more then a game, this is a passion! X(