Sunday, July 12th 2020, 9:46am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BeBees | Bee Browsergame. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 9:58pm

Spy Bee speed

I think the spy bees should be way faster than the regular speed of an attacker or farmer. or at least upgradedable training to make them faster. And perhapes he should be able "radio" in his findings after he arrives there, or upgradeable training again to accomplish.

Monday, March 16th 2009, 12:30am

Hello Deepsting,

this topic is also discussed in the german board and not really decided finally.

A "radio"-transmission of the results to the hive is an interessting point. (but I'm not sure, if it is fitting into the whole concept... ?)

Make them fly faster is already possible --> you can buy special items for your hero, which fasten up your spy bees with a certain percentage.

Lets see, what 11th is telling us about the plans regarding spy bees what I do not know yet ;-)

Jeanne

Monday, March 16th 2009, 12:41am

so there will be some new additions to the game? and thanks for the timely response!

Monday, March 16th 2009, 2:27am

"A "radio"-transmission of the results to the hive is an interessting point. (but I'm not sure, if it is fitting into the whole concept... ?) "

niether does a bee with an axe and shield.

Monday, March 16th 2009, 7:45am

Good Morning Deepsting,

yes, there are a lot of new ideas, which will be added one by one to the game. If you check the versions (just click on the version 1.1.0 in the upper right corner of the game) you'll see, what happend in the last weeks.

To the "radio"-transmission: It is not the goal to have the reality copied to the game. Sorry, if my comment was not mistakable in this point. I was thinking of the Saboteur Bees, which are of the same "kind" like spy bees, and need then also the "radio"-transmission. And improving the saboteur bees is a hot potato at the moment :-)

In fact we have the "radio"-transmission already for the normal attacker bees.

Jeanne