Thursday, April 9th 2020, 12:18am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BeBees | Bee Browsergame. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 21st 2009, 9:47pm

Trading/Loaning

How about we add the inter-colony trading/loaning system for example if one of bees really needs royal gelee to upgrade his hero maybe one of his colony members sent him some gelee.
yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the
assassin, killa instinct, murder the player, then steal honey, hold it for ransom, its more then a game, this is a passion! X(

Saturday, March 21st 2009, 10:02pm

Colony Treasury

or we could have a colony tax decided by the owner of the colony or whoever the owner chooses. e.g. each night 5% of your is tooken and put in the colony treasury. Which can be distributed towards creating a better colony-hive(which is supposed to be implemented later) or to a specific colony member.
yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the
assassin, killa instinct, murder the player, then steal honey, hold it for ransom, its more then a game, this is a passion! X(

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 8:06am

RE: Trading/Loaning

How about we add the inter-colony trading/loaning system for example if one of bees really needs royal gelee to upgrade his hero maybe one of his colony members sent him some gelee.
Actually, in any online game, u will find that it is not possible to transfer 'virtual money' that costs real money to buy, it simply disbalances the game coz, it will mean that if another player can give u this virtual money-then u dont have to pay-to-play & for any online game to run, they need some money to keep their servers rolling :rolleyes: .

Also 'loaning' is not an option, becauses there simply will be too many flaws to put in such a system, some of them are:
1)player might take a loan & leave the game
2)player might take a loan & leave the colony so he dosent have to pay it back
3)player might be from another clan that is at war with this clan, who came to take this loan & leave-just to weaken the colony
These are some of the most common flaws that prevent 'loaning/transfer' of commodities that cost real money to buy, in any online game.

greetz,
Anmol

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 4:26pm

You are correct, but colony taxes could always work out. it does in many games. ^^
if you need examples PM me
yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 6:18pm

colony tax

i have to agree with the mod.....no tradind or taxing of our honey.

11th

Administrator

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 7:35pm

-][- 11th -][-

for the future (coming in one of the next weeks) is planed a colony-hive for colonys with a picture on the meadows ;) in the colony-hive all members of a colony can spend honey and GR => one way to the colony-hive and NOT BACK TO MEMBERS

the admin of a colony get in future more settings, one of this is to setup honey-income taxes for colony members and some other usefull setting-features. but this is coming and not today ready ;) give us a little bit more time (coding + testing), that we can start this feature without any bugs and errors ...

greetz
11th :)

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 7:35pm

Hello,

thanks for the discussion related to this topic.

At the moment the coders are working on the idea of colony hives. Let us see, how this works out ;-)
Beside this (could we...bee able to pool honey for the Colonies usage...to help newbees!) there are no plans for additional ways of honey trading or a taxing of honey.

It may work in many other games - thanks for the offer of examples - but bebees does not attend to copy other games.

Jeanne

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 8:54pm

but bebees is a bigpoint game so technically it would still be a idea that would'nt be called copying. darkorbit the most famous game bigpoint ever made over 15 million registered users it has this idea. you could make a colony choice if they want taxes, and it is always upto the colony leader. the taxes would be pooled, into the colony treasury. and after distrubuted abck to guys to help upgrade your hive if you are not in a colony-hive. i dont see the harm in that
yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the

11th

Administrator

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 10:05pm

but bebees is a bigpoint game so technically it would still be a idea that would'nt be called copying. darkorbit the most famous game bigpoint ever made over 15 million registered users it has this idea. you could make a colony choice if they want taxes, and it is always upto the colony leader. the taxes would be pooled, into the colony treasury. and after distrubuted abck to guys to help upgrade your hive if you are not in a colony-hive. i dont see the harm in that

-][- 11th -][-

i understand you, but here is Bebees and not Darkorbit ;), so that we think that this game is unique and has own rules, admins, moderators, programmer and one payment offerer => Bigpoint.

i know the colony typical princip what you wrote, but we plan here other, active colony-features. the colony-hive only get the honey ;) and you can't help other guys with honey transfers.

greetz

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 10:51pm

Looks like there are a lot of cool changes coming for colonies!

However, you've stressed the fact that colonies will not be able to give honey back to members.

Is there a particular reason why this is not being included? It would definitely be helpful for colony members.

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 11:07pm

I was just thinking about this today. what about pooling colony honeys to purchase upgrades that would effect all members for (x) amount of time. say attacker bees +5% attack for 12 hours costs 40000 honey. or upgrades to colony, to house more nests.

a or some honey gambling games would be cool too. just to pass the time and such.

11th

Administrator

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 11:08pm

-][- 11th -][-

sorry ... i'm not stressed about the honey back question :) (1 posting was enough for this and not 3 or 4 from same person)

the reason why we don't make this, is easy... some players with to many criminal energy ^^ start fakeaccounts, where the honey income is permanently transfering to colony storage-cell and from there to primary player-gameaccount... thats not fair and this alone is enough for me, to say no => only one way :)

the coming colony and hereo changes are very funny and we plan for colonys future different gametypes (like search & destroy or capture the flag) to grow up ingame activity and fun :) the hereo quests and hereo tournaments are very funny too, but this is future ;)

greetz

11th

Administrator

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 11:12pm

I was just thinking about this today. what about pooling colony honeys to purchase upgrades that would effect all members for (x) amount of time. say attacker bees +5% attack for 12 hours costs 40000 honey. or upgrades to colony, to house more nests.

a or some honey gambling games would be cool too. just to pass the time and such.

-][- 11th -][-

the colony hive inside-upgrades are coming and planed. the colony-hive have own colony-troops (Defender/Attacker, very strength) too and some other nice features, but more if we finished this ;)

in hereo quests you can earn nice gimmicks (+50% more Queen Birthrate for 3 hours or or or...) is planed too and no is enough, where is the surprise effect if you know all today :thumbup:

greetz