Sunday, June 26th 2022, 3:12am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BeBees | Bee Browsergame. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 7th 2009, 5:25pm

Next step?

Hi, I recently joined the BeBees community and so far I am enjoying the game. I followed the Wiki instructions thoroughly or at least tried to, however I find some info on there a bit confusing. I need some input on what to do next:

This is what I have done so far:

• Build a Gatherer's Chamber and trained 30 bees
  • Build a Home cell
  • Sent out 30 bees to gather honey
According to the Wiki, when these bees return in 1 hour I can build something else, correct? Should I build another Gatherer's chamber? Where do I need to check to see what my holding capacity is for any of my chambers?

Tuesday, July 7th 2009, 10:48pm

Hello GoldDragonFly,

each living cell has the capacity of 20 bees. if you upgrade the living cells they have for each level an additional capacity of 20 bees. Your over-all population capacity is displayed in the header-libe of your hive-view.

All the other cells do not influence the population capacity. Later - if you build attacker or defender cells, you will have additional capacities for this bees. But you have to have first of all enough space in the living chambers. F.e. you have 720 bees capacity in the home cells - if this number is reached you will not get more bees - even if you have still space in your defender/attacker cells.

For the game you will need 6 home cells, 6 storage cells, 2-3 gatherer cells and attacker/defender cells depending from your style of playing.

If you build the cells in level one - you have to upgrade the queen cell to level 2 and afterwards all (or most) cells also to level 2 ... (sometimes it is good, to upgrade the queen cell and have to cells not upgraded to put them in the list of building-tasks behind the queen cell).

Before upgrading to level 5 (which is the end of your "safe life" ;-) ) you should have nearly every cell upgraded to level 4.

Jeanne

Wednesday, July 8th 2009, 1:09am

I see, thank you. I currently have 2 cells of Gatherers and living(home) cells. I understand that I need to have 6 of each and then upgrade the Queen chamber?

11th

Administrator

Wednesday, July 8th 2009, 4:17pm

I see, thank you. I currently have 2 cells of Gatherers and living(home) cells. I understand that I need to have 6 of each and then upgrade the Queen chamber?

-][- 11th -][-

Hi GoldDragonFly :)

welcome on Bebees and important for the later future is, that you have 6 living cells and 6 storage cells. the other cells are existing to optimize your gameplay to your interests. if you like to attack, you need no defenders ;) if you not like attacking, why you must build attacker cells, its not important, its better to build more gatherer or defender cell for this type of play.

greetz
11th :)

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 2:07pm

HI, im new and i just created my account. I have followed the advice given on the wiki except that i forgot to build my home cell. Ill do that but now i also have 2 other things being built.

Is it advisable to be building so many things together? because i am new and want to grow quickly.

11th

Administrator

Friday, April 15th 2011, 3:20am

HI, im new and i just created my account. I have followed the advice given on the wiki except that i forgot to build my home cell. Ill do that but now i also have 2 other things being built.

Is it advisable to be building so many things together? because i am new and want to grow quickly.

-][- 11th -][-

important is, if you plan to play more like 1-2 Days for test => build 6x storage and 6x living cells. for begin is okay, that you build 2 gatherer cells too and plan the expedition time, to next free time, where you're back at PC

greetz
11th :)