Sunday, June 26th 2022, 4:02am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BeBees | Bee Browsergame. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 18th 2010, 9:52pm

Some Help

Hello guys can someone tell me what Home Cells are used for ? Do I have to build a lot of them? the same about chambers ! With simple english please I'm Greek.

11th

Administrator

Friday, March 11th 2011, 3:54pm

RE: Some Help

Hello guys can someone tell me what Home Cells are used for ? Do I have to build a lot of them? the same about chambers ! With simple english please I'm Greek.

-][- 11th -][-

Hi -Cookie- :)

living cells increase the Population of Bees inside your hive. if you build (max. 6) or upgrade the existing cells, you get +20 Free Bees more :) First they are free workers (good for increase of meadow production, all free bees of your hive working there ;) ) and you can train them now to Gatherer Bees, Spys, Guards or or :)

More Hints and Tipps your found => http://wiki.us.bebees.com :)

greetz
11th