Sunday, June 26th 2022, 3:57am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

Saturday, March 21st 2009, 10:48pm

Things To Know

Try to make a (mental) schedule of what you are going to do when. When you upgrade things can affect your hive, for example try start major/longer project (upgrading you queen cell) 2 hours before you go to sleep, also send gatherers out. This way right the next you start playing you'll have full honey and a free day which you can upgrade the rest of your cells.
Also to make it easier to control your hive, keep all the cells of one type of cell the same level, e.g. gatherer cells are all lvl 7, storage cells are lvl 9's, etc... Also try to upgrade the cell in group so pick what you are going to upgrade today, like all your meadows, or your all your living cells.
yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the
assassin, killa instinct, murder the player, then steal honey, hold it for ransom, its more then a game, this is a passion! X(

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Honey_Stryker" (Oct 19th 2010, 1:28am)

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 12:56am

Strategy

Poll

Which are you?

38%

Attacker (9)

33%

Defender (8)

29%

Def-Ker (7)

4%

I don't know (1)

A total of 24 Votes have been submitted.
Pick your strategy if you a defend/def-ker/attacker
Defender: They focus on gathering honey, from meadows and gatherers. They have a lot/strong defenders but barely any attackers. They gain def-kills and constant flow of honey.
Attacker: Are more aggressive, they get their honey from attacking other hives. They have many strong attackers and some very tough defenders. They gain kills and gain uncertain number of honey depending how many hives were attacked and successfully penetrated.
Def-Ker: They are in the middle and try balance out both attacking and gathering.
yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the
assassin, killa instinct, murder the player, then steal honey, hold it for ransom, its more then a game, this is a passion! X(

Monday, March 30th 2009, 11:57pm

-Also a great way to get attacked, is to talk on the chat. Yes, it might be fun and you want to talk to other people, but there is good chance someone might just click on your name and attack you if they are stronger than you. I am not saying don't talk, but not top much that your on every second line. This only applies if you have under the top thousand. Don't let this hinder you from talking on the chat just be aware of what you are saying and who is listening.

- If you are in a highly populated area try to move, or if you are pretty weak compared to every on your map move. Unless, they are part of you colony. Try to keep colony close together, figure out a strategy with your colony leaders to keep closer together.
*Remember You have the ability to move every month use it to your advantage!
yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Honey_Stryker" (Oct 19th 2010, 1:27am)