Sunday, June 26th 2022, 3:29am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

Tuesday, April 7th 2009, 11:19pm

Starting a Colony?

Well for all you Colony Leaders, I know from experience that raising a Colony can be difficult. But there is always someone to help you out! Here are some tips:
-When starting a colony a have a decent name, not Hralal , or something to connected to your name it turns people off
-Have some guaranteed people, have people that are willing to join your colony before you start it
-Have some decent scores yourself, I hate when people have only 50,000 points and start a colony unless you have guaranteed people who have decent scores
-Be bilingual, you might want people that speak to people you are your language but it won't hurt to translate your messages. Especially in your Colony message system
-Be very active with other colonies try make alliances, talk to people be hyper just get their security but don't make to many alliances it lead to to many to control
-When your one of colony members has problems it has become the colonies problem. Whatever it is try to talk the person who is causing in a non-violent way then take out the alliances and blow him/her out of the hive
-Your colony page is very important try to make a decent page, even if you don't know to much HTML BeBees wiki has you covered, heres the address: HTML Help
-Thats it for now, bet there will be more :thumbsup:
yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the
assassin, killa instinct, murder the player, then steal honey, hold it for ransom, its more then a game, this is a passion! X(

Friday, April 17th 2009, 11:19pm

Leaving A Colony

Leaving a colony especially when you made it can be very hard, but you need to know when to leave a colony:

1. When there are too many members to control, you want to keep your colony nice and small have 10 strong players, having too many members can lead to having your message box having 3 new pages of messages when you log on. Having weak players is harder to manage because are the smallest fish in the lake, and the best prey. So you are dealing with them getting attacked and you having to solve it.
  2. When you are in colony in which people that barely log on.
  3. When you are in a colony in which they speak a totally different language.
  4. When you feel that you cannot help,or be helped by any of your fellow colony mates.
  5. When see that if you cannot handle yourself, then obviously you can not handle a colony
  6. When you know you have to leave your colony, figure out your next owner, or if you had a failing colony just disband it. ;(
yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the
assassin, killa instinct, murder the player, then steal honey, hold it for ransom, its more then a game, this is a passion! X(

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 1:23am

When there are too many members to control, you want to keep your colony nice and small have 10 strong players, having too many members can lead to having your message box having 3 new pages of messages when you log on.

I am the