Sunday, June 26th 2022, 4:09am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 1:17am

Some help please :] .

Hi everyone , I have bought a Hero Case but still I don't know what is it for or how to use .
If anyone know anything about it , please respond and answer .

Cooooooooooooooookie~

11th

Administrator

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 1:40am

-][- 11th -][-

Hi Cookie :)

the heroes pocket/case expands the number of possible items, what u can be stored for your heroe. you buy it 1x and it hold for ever ;)

normal players can save 5 items and premium members 10. with hereo pockes/case can you expand it. you see the value of possible items for your pocket/case in description of case/pocket. in your screenshot example 1 from 50 ;)

greetz
11th :)

PS: if you have more questions, feel free to ask us!

Still

Unregistered

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 10:13am

I'm sorry but I still didn't understood . What are hero items? Do you equipment for a hero ? :(

Still

Unregistered

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 10:15am

Do you mean*

11th

Administrator

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 10:17am

I'm sorry but I still didn't understood . What are hero items? Do you equipment for a hero ? :(

-][- 11th -][-

Hi Still,

hero items are important and you can buy this at your hero chamber in the bottom area. with hero items you can costumize the game for you and your own gameplay. it existing some special items, where you can increase honey protection ... increase attacker fly-speed and strength, the same for defenders and many other things.

go into your queen cell, then click in text menue at "Hero", then you are in the hero chamber.

greetz
11th

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 11:04am

Aha! Great so that's the items of the hero :
And the Hero Case that I bought is that ? ?(

11th

Administrator

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 11:19am

-][- 11th -][-

Hi -Cookie- :)

1st => Sorry for my bad english... i try my best and hope every time that all understand me correct. if not, i have no problem to try it again, but told it me :)

2nd => in my hero chamber (i have test it with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer) i see this

in the blue area you see the item that you will be offered for sale. If you click on Update items, the selection is reloaded. The offer is renewed each day with daily change. Would not you wait, so you can u renew for 1 Jelly Royal the item offer. For 30 Jelly Royal you will be shown exclusively special items only.

greetings
11th :)

PS: Feel free to ask me other things, what u want to know ;)