Thursday, September 16th 2021, 5:36pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BeBees | Bee Browsergame. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 3:36am

Mistype

On the English server, when you look at someones profile you see what colony they are in like
Colony: Tri-Power
but what we are seeing in the english server is
Volk: Tri-Power

just letting you know

Edit: DONE :thumbup: (-O_Gee-)
yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the
assassin, killa instinct, murder the player, then steal honey, hold it for ransom, its more then a game, this is a passion! X(

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "-O_Gee-" (Apr 7th 2009, 3:30pm)

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 7:46am

Hello Honey_Strykr,

good point. Thanks! :) I looked a thousand times in the profiles and did not realize the german word "Volk" instead of colony. ;(

We will change it with the next update.

Jeanne

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 10:36pm

Mistype On the Chat

At the Chat box at the Top it says Main Chat, Colony Chat, Legend: Administrator – Moderator – Your Color, Chatiquette
Is Chatiquette supposed to be there? Because it is not english...
And the link is kind of weird
:wacko:

http://www.chatiquette.de/

yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the
assassin, killa instinct, murder the player, then steal honey, hold it for ransom, its more then a game, this is a passion! X(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-O_Gee-" (Apr 7th 2009, 3:30pm)

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 11:49pm

Hello again ;-)

thanks a lot for searching (hopefully the last) translating errors- or like here - even whole missing translations.

We will look for an english version of chatiquette.

Jeanne

Friday, April 3rd 2009, 1:36am

sorry that wasn't the last ;( , but thats why im posting. when you go to Edit beside the link to your profile. In the tabs there is Personal and at personal it says

Birth date:
Firstname:
Lastname:
E-Mail:
Street:
Zip Code:
Wohnort: This is not english, according to my bad german knowledge it means place of residence
County:

hopefully u won't see any more mistypes here :P

yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-O_Gee-" (Apr 7th 2009, 3:30pm)

Friday, April 3rd 2009, 1:56am

Sorry one more, when you to check the colonies and click one. It shows the members, and the Sub-Title says: Mitglieder instead of members
I hope again i won't have to post here once more :)

yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the

Friday, April 3rd 2009, 8:01am

Thanks Honey_Strykr,

this translations will also come with the next update.

Jeanne

Sunday, April 5th 2009, 10:29pm

These are from the wiki website

I think we are clear of any mistypes on the actual website, i hav been looking into wiki and in the first 1 i found one...:

• Home
  • Categories
    • Attackers Chamber
    • Beehive
    • Building Loop
    • Storage Chamber
  • Archive
    • März 2009 You want to say March 2009 ^^

• Edit: in work :thumbup: (-O_Gee-)
yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-O_Gee-" (Apr 7th 2009, 3:57pm)

Sunday, April 5th 2009, 10:34pm

under every category in wiki, it says who wrote it when, but that stuff is in german too for example:

Attackers Chamber

Veröffentlicht am März 1st, 2009 von 11th- Dont exaclty know what it mean but i think means made on March 1st, 2009 by 11th

Edit: in work :thumbup: (-O_Gee-)
yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-O_Gee-" (Apr 7th 2009, 3:56pm)

Sunday, April 5th 2009, 10:40pm

In the statictics, categories this is not really a mistype but u might wanna add what the flowers beside peoples names are in the ranking list

Edit: coming a new categorie :thumbup: (-O_Gee-)
yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-O_Gee-" (Apr 7th 2009, 3:32pm)

Sunday, April 5th 2009, 10:53pm

if u look at the help for new players, it tells u a whole lot about gatherers, which is would be better suiting info to find in the Gatherer Chamber category

Edit: http://wiki.us.bebees.com/bereich/gatherers/ ???? (-O_Gee-)
yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-O_Gee-" (Apr 7th 2009, 3:33pm)

Sunday, April 5th 2009, 10:57pm

When you go to the Hero section in wiki you will find a description of each type of hero...
Wasp: Are you a player who focusses on both attack and defence in equal measures? Then you should choose the wasp, because it strengthens your attacker and defender bees by around 15% each.

rite after the first sentence there is a question mark to end it, and i think that is the best punctuation mark to end that sentence with

yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-O_Gee-" (Apr 7th 2009, 3:40pm)

Sunday, April 5th 2009, 11:06pm

when u enter the Premium section of wiki u will find a little picture then a chart...with a mistype! 8|
Honey-Protection from attacks in percentages
Queen’s Chamber[b]Nicht-Premium[/b] - you mean not premium :thumbsup: ...rite?
01 - 04 100 %
05 - 09 20 %
10 - 14 15%
15 - 19 10%
20 - 24 5%
25 - XX 0%
Queen’s Chamber Premium.....

yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-O_Gee-" (Apr 7th 2009, 3:40pm)

Sunday, April 5th 2009, 11:11pm

kk now when u go to the Profile Edit category, you'll scroll down and see a big chart. near the end of the chart there is a code for a link to a colony:
Name Code
link to player [player=Name]Text[/player]
Link to colony [colony]Volk[/colony]
Text link to colony [colony=Volk]Text[/colony]
-You must mean colony because Volk is german for colony :thumbsup:

yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-O_Gee-" (Apr 7th 2009, 3:56pm)

Sunday, April 5th 2009, 11:16pm

another mistype on the same page rite under it, it tels u the HTML codes for colors:
Some examples for colors:
[b]Farbe[/b] Code
Yellow #ffff00
Red #ff0000
Blue #0000ff
Black #000000
White #ffffff
Purple #800080
Green #008000
Orange #ffa500
Silver #c0c0c0
Gold #ffd70

-instead of Farbe you mean color :thumbsup:

yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "-O_Gee-" (Apr 7th 2009, 3:47pm)

Sunday, April 5th 2009, 11:22pm

In the Spy Chamber category in wiki theres a mistype in the thrid paragraph where its supose to say guard it says guardian:
The spy chamber with the spy bees is available to you from the 5th level of your royal chamber.
In this chamber, you can train any free worker bee to become a spy bee for 1,000 honey. The training lasts 20 minutes per bee.
Your spy bees can spy on other beehives and will give you useful information. But not every intelligence flight is successful. If the player you want to spy out has a guardian in his hive, you have, as well as he, an equal percentage chance to succeed.
-insted of guardian it is suposed to say guard :D

yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-O_Gee-" (Apr 7th 2009, 3:51pm)

Sunday, April 5th 2009, 11:29pm

in the Storage Chamber category in wiki, there's multiple mistypes but all the same...
Level of queen chamber Honey Protection Non-Premium Honey Protection Premium
01 bis 04 full attack protection full attack protection
05 bis 09 20% protection of your total capacity 20% protection of your total capacity + 5%
10 bis 14 15% protection of your total capacity 15% protection of your total capacity + 5%
15 bis 19 10% protection of your total capacity 10 % protection of your total capacity + 5%
20 bis 24 5% protection of your total capacity 5% protection of your total capacity + 5%
25 bis XX 0% protection of your total capacity 0% protection of your total capacity + 5%
-i believe u do not mean bis but to,e.g.: 01 to 04,etc..

Also there are alot of diagrams in German, but it is so well explained it gave the same info
:thumbsup:

yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-O_Gee-" (Apr 7th 2009, 3:52pm)

Monday, April 6th 2009, 12:17am

Help! :-)

Thanks a lot! All of them will be changed one by one ....

I'm afraid that you will find new ones before all of these are corrected ;-)

Jeanne

11th

Administrator

Tuesday, April 7th 2009, 2:39pm

-][- 11th -][-

thanks for your very good help @ honey stryke. actually we translate Bebees to more like 20 new languages and we translate the ingame english text, so that i hope that many of the inside translation-errors automatic fixed. writemisstakes in Bebees Wiki i let change today or tomorrow, so that the help is faster corrected.

thanks again and much fun in future too

11th :)

Friday, April 10th 2009, 1:59am

I am glad that you have expanded your game to so many languages, it is absolutey wonderful! But lets cut the chit-chat...i have found a new mistype in the 1.2.0 version. When you look at someones profile, and look at the colony it is suposed to look like this:
Colony:S.T.I.N.G.E.R.S.
but instead it looks like this:

Colony::S.T.I.N.G.E.R.S.
-I think you mean one colen instead of two ;)
yours,
Honey Strkyr

I am the